Sunday, February 27, 2011

Small update!

Hey everybody!
It's been a slow month. Starting classes again has slown down development, but worry not there is still progress being done.
I have just finished making a small cut-scene and created a couple of maps to with it.

Also thanks to Fox, we might be getting a new Spriter on the team. As soon as she completes her first assignment I'll add her to the list! XD

On another note, HuskyInDenial has finished a new song!
And I must say It rocks out loud:
http://www.huskyindenial.com/music/eb3/starsfull.mp3

Another thing I'd like to say is that this blog has finally been getting some more attention and It makes me happy to see people interested in EarthBound 3!
Thanks to all our supporters!

Well that's it for now, until next time!
Heights Entertainment, taking games to new heights!

No comments: